An international seminar for Christian youths has highlighted the necessity of dialogue in a multi-cultural and multi-religious world to promote peace, justice and human rights. The two-week seminar called “Dialogue in Diversity,” which ends on Sunday, was organized by the Interfaith ...
22 July, 2011
After so many years of unrest in Afghanistan, the youth in the country now want peace and security. Afghans between 12 and 25 years of age represent 68 per cent of the population yet few have an opportunity to go to ...
1 July, 2011
Catholic youth leaders from all over India ended a three-day festival yesterday pledging to work for harmony and peace in the country. The Sisters of the Cross brought some 125 young people to Amravati, Maharashtra, to experience the nation’s unity in ...
17 January, 2011
The Catholic Church has a responsibility to protest the young people from falling prey to militancy, drug and alcohol abuse, says Archbishop Leo Cornelio of Bhopal. “Abuse of any kind among youth was a direct outcome of the absence of opportunities ...
14 October, 2010
- Indian women: a role model to look up to
- Centre approves scholarships for J&K students
- World Youth Day-2011
- YAF organizes Christmas charity in New Delhi
- On a media mission from God
- Living life to the hilt
- University of Cambridge offers scholarships
- Apply for SIA Youth Scholarships 2012
- Song for World Youth Day Madrid in 2011
- Youth-day ban for four dioceses